Spring/ Summer 2010

As the season gears up, so does my camera! 















"Angel"





"Kid Fruit"










                                                                      "Young prince, you'll be a king soon."




"Today will never end"



"Rainbow"







"I am"


















"It's the proper thing to do, in a situation like this."


















"Today is my day"


















"Birthday dresses"


















"My moment"


















"BFF"


















"Listening to a song from the river"






































"Perfectly Grumpy Face"


















"Sweet and chubby hand, still for a moment."


















"Sun [Son] Kiss"


















*See Photo Notes for More!

















                                                      *See Photo Notes for More!





I will be adding more throughout the season. Please check back often!

0 comments: